ManTech FISMA Training Support Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented FISMA Training Support Specialist to join our team in the Washington D.C. area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The FISMA Training Support s primary function is to assist in updating Role Based Training courses for information assurance positions such as ISSO, Certifier, etc. Specific duties include the following:
· Develop, program and update training course content for HHS security and privacy courses, including, but not limited to, ISSO and other Role-Based Training (RBT) courses.
· Provide administrative and logistical support for meetings and monthly training-focused working groups.
· Conduct compliance tracking and supporting activities – including but not limited to communications, metrics tracking and direct outreach - to support fiscal year training requirements, goals and activities.
· Support the development of a Department-wide standardized training curriculum to continually enhance the skill sets of the cyber security workforce.
· Provide subject matter expertise to support the updating or development of training policies, memoranda, and guidance
· Performs other duties as assigned.
B.A. or B.S. in related field and 7 years of information assurance experience with some of the experience training focused. B.A. (B.S. may be substituted with 11 years of professional Information Assurance / Training experience) Preferred active/current professional certifications obtained through ISC2, ISACA (e.g., CISSP, CISA or CISM certification).
Possess the following experience:
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proven problem and project management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to client
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and participate in collaborative initiatives which foster the mutual exchange of knowledge and expertise.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Effectively navigate political landscape and build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
· Strong presentation and consulting skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Effective ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
Selected candidate must also be able to obtain this program's Public Trust.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (sales and/or technical) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.