Vectrus Service Delivery Manager I in Reston, Virginia
The Service Delivery team is responsible for establishing and maintaining processes that will effectively provide continuous improvement of delivery methodology across the enterprise in order to maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction related to the ACE-IT contract and ongoing support.The Service Delivery Manager will assist the IT Service Management Office as a liaison between the ACE-IT, USACE headquarters, Divisions, Districts, Labs and Centers, customers and Enterprise Services to ensure alignment of IT services with current and future requirements. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for developing relationships with all key stakeholders, including customers, Operations, IT personnel, to ensure that risks to the customer, business, or IT are identified and controlled. Reports all activities and progress to the Enterprise Services Manager and IT Service Management Office so they have continued visibility over strategic operations.The Service Delivery Manager along with the Service Delivery Management Team will ensure contract compliance with service level requirements, service level agreements and other contract requirements as assigned.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%.
- Communicate and manage existing service delivery problems, including customer complaints and act as liaison for these events to the assigned program management official.
- Participate in Quality compliance and audit activities related to services offered by the company to the customer.
- Develops and or initiates activities to enhance current customer Service Catalog/Service Portfolio in alignment with ITSM best practice.
- Guide the development of new or changed Service Management processes in accordance with customer Service Catalog.
- Responsible for designing/reporting Critical Success Factors (CSFs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at regular intervals.
- Assists customers in identifying and documenting current and future service requirements.
- In coordination with the IT Services Management Office ensures that all new or changed Service Management processes align with ACE-IT initiatives.
- Schedules and conducts regular service performance reviews and document progress.
- Provides ITSM theory and methodology training to customers, IT personnel, and management throughout the AOR as needed and directed.
- Generating process improvements that bring about measurable improvement in quality and/or efficiency.
- In coordination with the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Manager responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, developing and implementing best practice and continuous improvement initiatives for the assigned directorate.
Identify, participate and as necessary escalate:
- Customer concerns
- SLA breaches
- Reoccurring service delivery issues or framework related performance issues.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Desktop/Laptop/Scanner/Photocopier/Printer/MS Project and other applications as needed.
Work is generally conducted in an office environment, and may extend into late hours.Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire and Safety Regulations and published company work policies.
This position requires the applicant be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
Entry level knowledge of process design, mapping, quality tools, and organizational change management concepts.
ITIL Foundation Level certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire (ITIL intermediate SO-Service Operation preferred).
This position requires an IAT Level I certification and corresponding CE per DoD 8140 standards.
Quality Certified Professional from industry recognized agency a plus.
Meets requirements outlined in AR 25-2 for NIPRNET access, Capable of effectively communicating technical information in English, both written and verbal.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Formal IT and Business centric presentation skills for multiple levels of management.
Demonstrated ability to work with multiple customers at the same time.
Ability to establish customer trust and confidence.
Ability to travel within company and customer locations as needed within short notice.
If the needs of the business dictate, perform tasks outside normally scheduled business hours.
Must be a U.S. citizen, secret clearance required at start date.
Choose an item.
General Guidance & Direction
Broad Guidance & Direction
Title: Service Delivery Manager I
Location: United States
Requisition ID: ACE000882
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.