Freddie Mac Info Security, Tech Lead in Reston, Virginia
Reston, VA 1
Full Time/Part Time:
The Information Security Tech Lead will be part of the Information Security Operations and Engineering within the Information Technology Division. The position will lead the efforts to install, configure and manage the centralized policy management solution for e-business and distributed applications like Tivoli Access Manager and Tivoli Federation Identify Manager. The role will perform all procedures necessary to protect the necessary resources in client.
• Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, determine requirements, design and implement authentication and authorization solutions to meet business objectives, IT strategic initiatives, corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Provide L3 support for Authentication and Authorization solutions including Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager and other security tools.
• Protect and secure company resources in the cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures.
• Develop SOPs, Resiliency plans, and other necessary documentation to support Operations and Reliability engineering in Authentication and Authorization space
• Coordinate with other support teams to ensure issues impacting tools and systems are resolved quickly and effectively.
• Augment production support team to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations. Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
• Coordinate with Information Security team to ensure solution assurance and compliance to security policy, procedures, standards and baseline security configurations.
• Understand and advocate IT Security standards, reference architectures.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
Work Location Zip Code:
• Typically has 8 plus years of relevant experience in IT Security
• 3-5+ years of experience with managing/supporting the existing tools like TAM/ISAM/TFIM/ITDS etc. to manage the security policy in client.
•Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) to ISAM migration/upgrade.
• Experience in UNIX scripting, Administration, developing custom authentication and authorization plug-ins, Kerberos, certificate and key management, strong authentication / multi-factor authentication systems, and end-to-end troubleshooting at network and application layer.
• Experience working with SAML 2.0, Kerberos, Web Services and Representational State Transfer (REST)interfaces.
• Experience in Java Programming and Scripting.
• Knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across computing platforms.
Work Location City:
Information Security Technical Lead
• Exposure to varied operating systems – UNIX, Linux, Windows
• General understanding of key IT components – LDAP, Networking, firewall, load balancing, Federated Identity.
• Experience in the financial services industry.
• Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor
• Can work to help model and mentor team member
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Information Technology (IT)