Manpower Technical Recruiter in Gaithersburg, Maryland
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and join a dynamic and fun Recruiting and Sales team?
Are you motivated to excel and able to influence, while building strong relationships? Are you ready to take your career to the next level working for the global leader in workforce solutions and professional resourcing?
Do you have the ability to attract potential candidates through advanced marketing and branding, as well as social media tools? Have you mastered the art of sourcing and networking to identify and recruit outstanding talent? If you are saying yes, then Experis has an outstanding opportunity for you to work with our team as a Technical Recruiter.
The Experis Recruiter is responsible for: 1) delivering high quality service to customers and consultants by matching top talent to exciting opportunities with our customers, 2) developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and 3) performing a variety of recruiting and fulfillment duties that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
• Manages the requirement fulfillment process from receiving to facilitating placement of candidate on a professional assignment.
• Qualifies job orders to understand client needs and requirements.
• Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
• Uses a variety of sourcing tools and techniques (job boards, internal database, LinkedIn, Boolean, referrals) to connect with top talent in the local market territory.
• Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
• Communicates effectively with client hiring managers.
• Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
• Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers and contract employees.
• Builds professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
• BS degree is preferred.
• Previous recruiting experience in the technical services industry is preferred.
• 1-3 years prior work experience in technical recruiting is required
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with others (e.g., staff, consultants, clients)
• Ability to develop (i.e. through teaching, training, etc.) the professional skills of employees.
• Ability to effectively and tactfully deal with people.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Technical Recruiter
Requisition ID: 0017475