NES Associates, LLC Program Control Specialist in Alexandria, Virginia
As the Senior Program Control Specialist, you will be responsible for business and financial functions and deliverables. You should be well versed in multiple program types (FFP, CPFF, T&M;) with various contract values. This position is located in Alexandria, Va.
- Preparation of financial internal/external reports (Annual Operating Plan, Waterfalls, Estimate at Completes (EACs), continuous process improvement, review and approval authority and other responsibilities as required.
- Development of budgets and schedules for all contract work and setup.
- Interface with contracts, subcontracts, accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement as well as ensuring compliance with all NES policies, internal controls, disclosed practices and contractual requirements.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
- Provide support to meet corporate requirements to include development of monthly estimates at completion and monthly financial reports.
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, and preparing expenditure projections, and working with Contracts to submit timely requests for additional funding to the government.
Minimum of 7 years experience in a professional level finance/accounting/analyst role.
Experience with contract accounting, government accounting concepts, and FAR requirements.
Ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity using strong analytical skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact face-to-face with senior levels of management and customer organizations.
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Ability to manage time and prioritize workload.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience with Deltek GSC Premiere and/or Deltek Budget and Planning.
Ability to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations.
Tracking Code: 1753-677
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular